Saturday, October 6, 2012

OOTD SUNDAY 10-07-2012

Today is sunday.Thus, it's Lord's Day. If it's Lord's Day we are entitled to go to church. Oh, am i using the right word? LOL Going to church, for me, is like seeing someone special(God). Since its special i chose dress that is pleasing to His eyes. I want to look modest and at the same time presentable. So i decided to wore this dress from forever21 and to top it of I added accessories from forever21 too. I was even tease by my sister that I am  forever21-addict. I don't care though. I just love forever21 not because it's new in our city but because i love there stuffs, that's it!!!

This pink dress cost 1025 pesos. :) Not bad because it has belt on it already.
My favorite ring,
Honestly, among all of my bracelets...this bracelet is my favorite and i wore them often. LOL
Tannnaaaaaaaaa!!!


That's all for today ladies! Have a  Holy Sunday to all of us. Mwaaaah

16 comments:

  1. great outfit! I really like your dress and jewelery :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! I love forever 21!
    You look great :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit dear .
    following you .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you look perfect! love you're whole outfit!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print. What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete