Monday, November 26, 2012

SEPTEMBER 2012 RESULTS OF LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS

The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Professional Board Teacher (BPT) announces that 25, 136 elementary teachers out of 50,997 examinees and 20,834 secondary teachers out of 47, 892 examinees successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers given last September 30, 2012 in 22 testing centers all over the Philippines.

As one of the passers, I would like to congratulate everyone who passed. :) We truly deserved this!


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST OF SEPTEMBER 2012 LET PASSERS.


We all deserve this! Congratulations to us all!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear! :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I didn't know your studying Education as your degree program Daisy :D
    I'm a bit surprise but I'm in dazed when I found out that the one who got 1st at the secondary level is my Phil.History teacher before.
    Congratulations to you Daisy!
    also to my teacher sir Jess Roel Pesole!~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy I didn't know you took the LET! Congrats dear! I also took it and passed. :)

    ReplyDelete