Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MINI HAUL!

As i was roaming around the mall yesterday, i couldn't help but stop in this tantalizing store. As i glance vividly to the nail polish portion, i feel in love with these stuffs. They are all my favorite colors. I've been trying to learn how to do some nail arts. I know I'm suck with it! As of the moment, i am using OPI nude nail polish. I am pretty sure you all know this brand since a number of fashion guru are promoting it. As for the other nail polish i bought, i will use it for my experimentation. *giggles*.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love colour of The OPI nail polish! Thinking of getting it :3
    I also just got started on my blog, can you stop by? Thanks
    MissGlamTique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete